Friday, December 4, 2009

Letters to Santa

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus right down Santa Claus Lane...

Dear Santa,
I have been a very good big brother to Sidney. When he gets something he's not suppose to have, I let out my unique cry to get my mommy's attention. Lately, he's been bringing in those dang dead brown leaves from outside. He prances around the house like he thinks he's Rudolph. His noses isn't red and what about those none existent antlers.

First I really, really want a BULLY STICK. They are great entertainment, give my jaws exercise, and clean my teeth. I also want a Nylabone for my crate when we travel in the car. It will keep me from getting bored when I'm not napping. Last, I want Oreo to be my girlfriend. It's a blast chasing her at Brecknock Park. She is such a cutie.

The Good Big Brother,
Jasper


Dear Santa,
I have been the best little brother ever. I give Jasper lots of exercise. I swat him on his shoulder and run away. I get him to chase me around the dinning room table. Yeah, Zoomies! That's why he' so buff. Would you please tell him not to clean my winky and face every morning. Enough already.

What I want most, a BULLY STICK. These are my absolute favorite. You know how good they clean your teeth. Next, I want a squeaky toy. That sound just pushes the excitement button in me. Finally, Oreo should be my girlfriend. She's 2 1/2 years old and closes to my age. She's too young for Jasper.

The Cute Little Bro,
Sidney

No comments: