Thursday, December 24, 2009

Big Snow













Oh the weather outside is frightful....

Snow. More Snow. It snowed for about 34 hours. In all, we got 18 inches of snow. Six years ago was the last time we got any accumulation of snow to speak of - 20 inches. Usually we only get a couple of inches of snow each year.

Last year was Sidney's first snow. It was about two inches on the ground. This was his second snow. It was way over his head. But it didn't stop him from trying to plow right on through it. I tried to get pictures but when I tried to get a pic he was right in front of me practically on my feet.

Jasper doesn't care for snow. He just wanted to snuggle inside were it was toasty warm with his buddy.

This morning I sure enjoyed a cup of HOT coffee and a warm cinnamon bun snuggled with my pugs in a comfy chair while gazing out the bay window at the snowfall.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: