Friday, November 13, 2009

Salisbury Show

Well once again so close but no cookie. It didn't come out of my mouth but I was thinking exactly what a friend blurted out at the show. I've never seen Jasper do that before. On the recall he came toward me, did a nice drop, then I called him to front but he laid their staring right at me. I had to give him a second command to come into the front position.

The last show it was the broad jump that NQ him. Jasper is more stressed than usual with my mom having been in the hospital and rehab the last month from falling. She broke 3 ribs and ended up with pneumonia.

Our next show will be Jan. 29th. He has no excuses at this show. He has trained in this building before at show-n-go's. He should be relaxed there and my mom is now home and on the mend. There are 76 days until show time.

No comments: