Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Invincible Unstoppable Super Pug


Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's SUPER PUG. Alright, I should probably train Sidney in agility. He proved his talent this morning. My mom and I were working on Sidney being quiet when the door bell rings. I put Sidney on a leash and had him sit stay. My mom was outside the house. Sidney knows the commands quiet and speak. She rang the door bell every 30 seconds for 2 1/2 minutes. When the door bell rang, I told Sidney quiet. When he was quiet, he was reinforced with a treat. My mom came back into the house when she was done ringing the door bell. Sidney was now off leash in the kitchen. The baby gate was closed. He thought someone was still at the door. From a stand still, he leapt straight up and over a 3 foot baby gate. And some people think pugs are couch potatoes. Above is a picture of Sidney who is sleepy and hanging out in front of the same baby gate that he easily cleared today.

No comments: