Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lesson With Bridget

I was fortunate to have had a private lesson with Bridget. She has such finesse and great timing. She is a natural at problem solving. She worked with Sidney to show me how to do it then handed him back to me. We worked on getting his butt in during heeling. Turning the grey into black & white concerning getting closer in heel position. She had great ideas for rear end work and how to keep heeling interesting.

Can't wait till her next seminar in July. It will be an advance seminar covering open and utility.

Check out Sidney and Bridget.

2 comments:

westoverpugs said...

Sidney's adorable! Looks like he's having a great time too!

The Pug Boys said...

Thanks Jesse. I'm having lots of fun with him. When I get time, I'll put up a show-n- go run thru with him.
I've been keeping the exercises informal and concentraitng on attitude and speed. Now I need to start adding fronts and finishes occasionally. I'm hoping to go to Nationals this year.