Sunday, September 27, 2009

Way To Go Pugs

Below are pictures of Jeannine Kerr and OTCh Willow.


Below is Linda Coates and OTCh Otis


Below is Linda Coates and her gang.


Below are more pictures of Jeanine Kerr and Willow.





For a long time there had only been one pug to obtain the distinguishable honor of OTCh in obedience. This year two pugs are added to that distinct group of dogs in the AKC, Otis and Willow. They will be at this years Pug Nationals in Clemmons, North Carolina.

My dream for my new pug puppy, Sidney, is an OTCh.

2 comments:

Margie said...

I didn't realize that there was only one OTCh pug! It's one of my long term goals also but only after we earn our MACh. :-)

The Pug Boys said...

With Otis and Willow there are 3 OTCh pugs.

Awesome goals. Clancey just looked so adorable with his blue ribbon. Congratulations.

I love to watch agility. Down the road, I would love to try it with Sidney. He flies and loves to jump up on the back of the sofa. On the broad jump I put a tunnel behind it. The tunnel fires him up so he flies over the broad jump and through the tunnel. My objective is to get him to drive and jump big over the broad jump.

I just need more time & money.